Well folks, the "Alberta Advantage" is now more! The Alberta government is spending $25,000,000 on a PR exercise to re-brand Alberta and will be looking at a new provincial slogan. On a nice cold Wednesday here in Calgary, I am lacking any creativity this morning, but perhaps here are a few possible replacements...
- Alberta....100,000 Newfoundlanders can't be wrong.
- Alberta...where we will never run a deficit again. ( or is that already no good?)
- Alberta....just west of Saskatchewan.
- Alberta...just wait, the next boom will be even better!
- Alberta..where its hard to be humble, but we're doing the best that we can.
- Alberta... kind of like Texas, without the Handguns and Racism.
- It ain't easy being green.
As you can see....this is not easy, lol. Any ideas? Perhaps the $25MM is actually well spent.